Optimize Cellular Health.
Ozone Therapy enhances the efficiency in which every cell of your body allows the energy that is trapped in each oxygen molecule to be used for all physiological processes.
Ozone is a molecule composed of three oxygen atoms that is generated using medical grade oxygen. Electricity breaks apart the O2 molecule allowing for the single oxygen molecule to reform as ozone.
In the human body, ozone interacts with double bonds found in proteins and lipids in blood to form ozonides. The unique properties of these ozonides have the ability to then penetrate the cell to reach the mitochondria and through a unique chemical reaction, oxidation, to optimize energy production in every cell.
To prevent disease and the aging process, you must maximize oxygen utilization, and this is exactly what Ozone Therapy does.
Ozone Can Help
Anti-Aging · Cellular Health · Cardiovascular Health · Athletic Performance · Chronic Infections · Oncology · Inflammation · Autoimmune Disease · Fatigue · Gut Health · & More
Benefits of Ozone Include:
- Boost immune system and response
- Improve the red blood cells metabolism and increases their ability to carry and deliver oxygen to your tissues
- Wound healing
- Enhance immune system function
- Increase metabolism
- Increase nitric oxide
- Improve circulation and blood flow
- Increase production of cytokines from white blood cells
- Increase antioxidant buffering capacity
- Increase natural production of NAD
- Anti Aging
- Improve mitochondrial function (the powerhouse of the cell)
- Reduces oxidative damage and inflammation
The Raden Approach
Ozone can be administered in many different ways. At Raden, we offer ozone intravenously, topical and rectally. More commonly, patients choose either a single pass or up to a 10-pass treatment, performed via IV.